(bonus是獎金的意思)
Our company won’t guarantee all employees a year-end bonus next year.
我們公司不保證明年全部員工會有年終獎金。
I got a bigger year-end bonus this year.
我今年的年終比較多。
年終獎金英文使用複合名詞。能夠由數個單字組成一個名詞,稱為複合名詞
也可以直接用bonus獎金這個詞,加上別的英文字補充說明。
We will receive some bonus at the end of year.
我們今年年底會收到一筆獎金(指的就是年終獎金)。
Everyone will get bonus at the end of year in this company.
這間公司每個人年底都會得到一筆獎金(指的就是年終獎金)。
知道了年終英文,不妨學學其他職場英文吧!
知道 年終英文 和其他職場福利,也補充一些工作相關說法!
A: I heard you’re looking for a new job.
聽說你在找新工作。
B: Umm, I didn’t get a raise and a year-end bonus…
嗯…我沒有加薪也沒有年終獎金…
A: At lease you went on a company trip to Tokyo.
至少你剛去東京員工旅遊。
B: Don’t mention it. I’ve already apply for a new job.
別說了,我已經申請了一個新工作。
學會年終獎金英文,可以和外國朋友流暢的聊天囉!
如果想看生動的影片英文教學可以上Voicetube,裡面也有許多職場英文哦!
學完 年終英文 ,也趕接著下一步繼續學習吧!
Companies sometimes poach outstanding employees from one another.
公司有時會相互挖走對方優秀的員工。
He was headhunted by Steven last June to build an marketing team.
他去年6月被史蒂芬挖去建立一個行銷團隊。
He was given a painting on his retirement.
他退休時得到了一幅畫。
What motivated you to make a career change?
你轉換跑道的動機是什麼?
After being laid off from work, she became a Youtuber, making encouraging videos for people.
被資遣後,她開始當Youtuber,拍一些激勵人心的影片。
學完 年終獎金英文 ,也必須知道,並不是所以國家都如同台灣一樣有年終獎金!
Copyright © 2016-2024 Dcome International Education Taiwan All Rights Reserved.
菲律賓遊學代辦 | 菲律賓語言學校 |韓國遊學代辦| 愛爾蘭遊學代辦|菲律賓遊學團|兒童線上英文