講到聯絡英文大家第一時間會是想到 contact 吧?只是後面到底要不要with?怎麼用才正確呢?
1.Verb
聯絡英文Contact當動詞用的時候不加with
Please contact us at your earliest convenience.
請儘速與我們聯絡。
2.Nouns
當名詞使用,在一些情況下,後面可能會加上 with。
I lost contact with John years ago.
我多年前就跟強尼沒有聯絡了。
隱形眼鏡
She wears contacts more often than glasses.
比起眼鏡她更常戴隱形眼鏡。
這是另一個講「 保持聯絡英文 」很常看到的字。
常用的保持聯絡英文片語如下:
I am trying to keep in touch with my old friends.
我正在設法和我的老朋友保持連絡。
與……有聯繫
Are you in contact with him now?
你現在與他有聯繫嗎?
Thanks for showing us your products—we’ll be in touch
謝謝你介紹產品給我們認識,我們保持聯絡。
-to communicate with somebody, especially by writing to them or telephoning them.
聯絡
I’m trying to get in touch with Jane. Do you have her number?
我想聯絡珍,妳有她的電話號碼嗎?
-a third person initiates communication between two others.
使某人與另一人聯繫
The agent put the buyer in touch with the seller.
仲介使得買家與賣家得以產生聯繫。
-to no longer communicate with somebody, so that you no longer know what is happening to them.
失去聯繫
I’ve lost touch with all my old friends.
我跟老朋友都沒有聯絡了。
Copyright © 2016-2024 Dcome International Education Taiwan All Rights Reserved.
菲律賓遊學代辦 | 菲律賓語言學校 |韓國遊學代辦| 愛爾蘭遊學代辦|菲律賓遊學團|兒童線上英文